Texas Rally

Marc Hernandez march@eurekasoft.com
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 14:08:43 -0600

At 01:50 PM 11/27/2002 -0600, geo3@earthlink.net wrote:
>Just wanted to make sure everyone in/near TX was aware of the Texas
>Rally/dyno day at UTI on Saturday.  No day after Thanksgiving geekout this
>year.  Kerry and I are in New Hampster and will be traveling on Friday.

Where is this place again?   I'd search for it, but I'm really short on
time at the moment.

Hikaru

Marc Hernandez                     march@eurekasoft.com
1993 Vail White Classic SE-R  86,000 miles & counting
Front STB,  Stillen Short Shifter, Hotshot Gen 3 Header
170 Timing, Fiamm Horns, Place Racing Mounts, Place CAI
RE730 205/50/15,1/3 ES Bushings,Goodrich SS Brake Lines
JWT ECU,ScrothRallye3Harness,200SX Wheels,AD22VF Brakes
               http://www.ilikesushi.com