rollbar / safety issues with harness (something like that)

Peter Jackson jacksopc@earthlink.net
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 19:25:26 -0600

-=|JP|=- wrote:
> On a B15, the LATCH system lower points are
> at an ideal angle (relative to the top seatback) to be used with something
> like a Schroth ASM Ralleye 3 or ASM AutoControl.  I don't think that any
> B14s had LATCH points, though.

I am planning on using eyebolts and snap hooks from the harness maker to
facilitate easy track install and removal. I plan to use the rear seat
lap belt mounting points, thus the concern over the angle of the straps.

Peter J

Seems there are quite a few people with cage/harness experience.
How about some stories... Where were you when you realized that
cage/harness was an actual performance mod?