rollbar / safety issues with harness (something like that)

geo3@earthlink.net geo3@earthlink.net
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 07:24:14 -0600

Eric Seppanen <eds@reric.net> wrote:

>Silly roadracer

Kicks are for trids. ;-)

>what'cha got there is a little toy cage for bumpin' cars with.

Monkey bars.

>Add....
   <snip>
>Now you got yourself a cage.

Amen to that.

>Just kidding around, but seriously that's what you'll find in many
>well-prepped rally cars, and they're constantly getting bigger and better.

Hey, I wish in IT we could do some of the tie-ins that y'all can do in
rallying.  Most cages I see are really poorly designed - even those
designed by "professionals."  Wait until you see my cage.  :-)  It still
won't be a nice as a good rally cage, but that's only because I can't do
the tie-ins.

George Roffe