Headlights question

Ray Sta.Juana raystajuana@hotmail.com
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 18:26:39 -0600

Okay, so my left headlight burnt out on me a few months ago and when I went
to replace them I noticed the headlight housing that the bulb that burnt out
in was slightly yellow.  So I tried the trick of using rubbing compound and
then waxing it to hopefully restore it but it didn't help. I think it's
damaged on the inside and if it's so, is there any way to fix this problem?
If I have to replace them then I was thinking of those projector lights like
in SCC Project 200SX SE-R (I know, I've read about how they aren't all that
but are they really that bad? Could the rigt light bulb make them better?)
Anyways, any thoughts on what to do would be greatly appreciated. TIA

Ray S
98 Sentra SE