Modine Radiators

George Roffe geo3@earthlink.net
Sat, 16 Nov 2002 23:12:25 -0600

Mark, hlava wrote:

>Thanks, George. Since I couldn't find much information on the Modine,
>except on their website, I was feeling kind of leery about it. Copper and
>brass... painted black? That doesn't sound good.

Nope.

I wouldn't buy one.

>Maybe the guys at Nissport will start carrying an aluminum double row
>radiator with plastic tanks... hint, hint.

Hehe.  Well, thanks.  For the time being we are concentrating on producing
and selling our own parts.  We'll add parts produced by others at some
point, but we already have plenty in the works to keep us busy.

>Thanks again, George. Your input/advice has always helped.

Hey my pleasure.

George Roffe
Houston, TX
http://www.nissport.com