Broke my car!!!!

joel & Viola yesous2@comcast.net
Fri, 15 Nov 2002 20:46:50 -0600

Well the subject says it all. I was headed to capitol
to run tonight, started toying around and broke my
tranny:-( I went into 3 rd gear and the next thing I
know I hear a bunch of rattling. I come out of third
and it wouldn't go back into gear. Tried 4 th., no go.
If I put it in gear and let off the clutch you hear
metal shaking around in the tranny. Take it out of
gear and put it in neutral and it continues to rattle :-(
Oh well, what upgrades to the trans  should I do while
it's being repaired? This is busted, it broke 3 blocks
from the track!
Joel with broke trans and no runs at the track!

Joel & Viola Armstrong
Walk by Faith not by Sight!