engine Hoists

Its311Pete@aol.com Its311Pete@aol.com
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 20:55:15 -0600

In a message dated 11/14/02 9:02:27 PM Eastern Standard Time,
wmc_sr20@bellsouth.net writes:

<< The local AutoZone has a "cherry picker" style floor standing hydraulic
 hoist for $200.  Anything better?  A ceiling mounted hoist isn't really an
 option for me.  Did you buy or rent yours?  I figure I can sell it for at
 least $100 if it's taking up too much garage space after I'm done with the
 two cars. >>

Does the one at AutoZone have folding legs? When folded they take up about
the same amount of room as a refrigerator. They are good to have around if
you do much automotive work.

Darren

91 Classic
02 Spec V