NISsport oil pressure sending unit adapter

Julian julianh@alchemysemi.com
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 07:43:55 -0600

Geo wrote:
>Well, I ran something similar for a year on The Beast that was made by Mike
>Pahls from SS.  I didn't have any problems.  To the best of my knowledge
>Mike hasn't had any either, nor have other folks who were lucky enough to
>get one of the adapters Mike made 3.5 years ago.

I am one of the folks running Mike Pahl's older steel oil tee (thanks
Mike!)
for 2 years ~10k mi. now and it has held up perfectly.  I like the design
of
the new NISsport part because it will eliminate the 1" brass extension I
currently use to fit the stock sender, big honking Autometer sender, and
oil feed together.

-Julian
'92 NX turbo & '92 SE-R