Unorthodox Pulleys, cheap?

Chi-Hui Tang chewy_tang@yahoo.com
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 14:26:00 -0600

I just checked out the Stillen.com site.  They have the Ultra SS for ~$333.
But then I'm now thinking whether I should cheap out and go for just the Ultra
S and forget the accessory pulleys, in which case it'll cost ~$211.  So far,
this is the cheapest I've found.  And I think Stillen is more trustworthy than
this other place that screwed you over.  Sorry these guys messed you up like
that.  Hmm, how much interest do you think there is for these?  Maybe we can
put together a group deal...  Anyone know if Stillen is receptive to groupies?

Chi-Hui

--- EvolutionX@aol.com wrote:
> DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> I ordered parts from them and never