WestCo Battery Box and More

Robert Legere rlegere@snet.net
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 11:36:39 -0600

George, are you interested in a combination camber
plate/relocated strut mount? I plan on raising the
strut towers in my Sentra (similar to what I did to
Tim Mather's car), and will pre-fab an entire top
strut area to simplify the installation. In
conjunction, it will have a camber plate integrated
into it. I will be raising mine 2" (yes it will clear
the hood), and this will allow for 2" of lowering with
stock spring heights and NO loss of suspension travel.
So lowering 3-4" is no sweat either (not IT legal
unfortunately). Will be working on a similar design
for the rear too, both require cutting and welding.

Bob Legere