Another B13 rear STB

George Roffe geo3@earthlink.net
Sun, 10 Nov 2002 18:42:13 -0600

Tim Rogers wrote:

>The seat belt still allows your head to move around enough that it can
>easily contact most designs of roll cages.  This tends to be more of a blunt
>impact rather than a glancing impact  that you would get from the somewhat
>padded interior of your car as it now sits.  This includes side and rear
>impacts as well as frontal ones.

Yes sir.  And let me tell you, the front upper cross brace is scary.  It
gets mighty close to your head.  With a race seat that is install much
closer to the floor it's much less of an issue, but with stock seats it
wouldn't take much of a frontal impact to hit that thing and spill your
brains all over the windshield.

George Roffe
NISsport
http://www.nissport.com