Tranny case removal while on car

Jim Wright wrightj@apple.com
Fri, 8 Nov 2002 18:52:52 -0600

On Friday, November 8, 2002, at 06:17  PM, Luis Molina wrote:

> Hey guys.. I remember sometime ago someone posted a procedure and even
> pictures for removing the tranny casing while still keeping the tranny
> on
> the car. Can someone point me in the right direction? It was this year
> so
> that means no search option on the archives. So until someone  can
> help me
> out I'll be poring over the 2002 archives week by week.

That was me, I may still have the pics somewhere, but they aren't
online currently.

I won't repost the message here, but search the archives for 'Tranny
case off while on car Wright' and you should see my message from Aug
23, 2000.

Write back if you have any questions, I can't make any guarantees
unless it's a '91 SE-R, though.  ;)