Alternator pivot bolt

Rick Warkentien sr20de@sunflower.com
Thu, 7 Nov 2002 22:23:20 -0600

The one in my Girlfreinds NX2K went AWOL.
Never did understand that either. How can a bolt dissapear that won't come out
when you want it to? I have never been able to get an alternator out without
pulling the braket and then the pivot bolt. Now this is the second one i have
seen go AWOL.

Where do they go?
I suppose they go to the same place all my other socks went to.

Anybody have any of these layin around? I hate the local dealer and i really
don't want to spend 7.50 to have one shipped form courtesy. Anybody out there
got a spare? Hit me up off list and we will see what we can do.
sr20de@sunflower.com

Rick
Squealin belts and mismatched socks.