NX fogs

Brian Cembor bcembor@fastenal.com
Mon, 4 Nov 2002 13:01:25 -0600

I was just out having a "coffin nail" looking at the car and realized you
are talking about a NX and I am talking about a Se-R. I don't think the fog
mounting system is the same as the only screws I saw from the front were the
mounting screws to the bumper and now that I think about it I might remember
seeing that the SE-R fogs cannot be adjusted.. can anyone confirm this?

Brian
92 SE-R moderately modded

Just like on the main beams, there are two adjustment screws and one "pivot
screw" on the fogs.  The adjusters are on opposite corners of the fogs, with
the pivot screw being on one of the other corners.  This means that you
would need to coordinate turning both screws to get a solely up or down
movement, but you should be able to point the things wherever you want to
(with in reason.)