NX fogs

Tim Rogers timrogers@charter.net
Mon, 4 Nov 2002 11:51:13 -0600

JGY wrote:
>>If you have the fog light off the car, do you remove the 4 Phillips screws
that are permanently bonded to the front of the house to get the lenses off,
so that you can remove the bulb?<<

Jason,
Yes you have to remove the four screws on the backside of the housing to
remove that from the front side.  Those screws came right off on my non-rust
belt fogs.  This lets you get to the spring clip in the middle of the bezel
that holds in the  socket.  I had never realized until now that the two
silver screws on the front of the fogs are adjuster screws so that I can
actually point those lights somewhere to make them more useful....

Tim Rogers
-93 NX T-top -needs wiring work
-91 NX - Racecar-to-be
-75 Silverado - Rusty Tow Beast