91-94 B-13 options

Ben Fenner fenfam@attbi.com
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 22:55:29 -0600

Ever been in a fight with your girlfriend and just wish you could unlock her
door and yours at the same time? There are many reasons for the power door
lock. I could think of five or six very praticle reasons. None of them will
convince anyone here though, because if we want practicle, we'd own a
completely different car.

-Ben