[KCSERCA] S3's / Cam gears in a slushbox - settings?

cowboydren@b15sentra.net cowboydren@b15sentra.net
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 22:46:09 -0600

On Wed, Oct 30, 2002 at 01:26:12PM -0600, Miller, Dave [LTD] wrote:

> Does anyone know an appropriate setting to start
> with, or maybe *the* setting I should use.

  http://www.se-r-list.org/archives/1997/1997-09/msg00309.html

If that link doesn't work, go here:

  http://www.se-r-list.org/archives/

And search for:

  "owner-se-r-reflective adjustable cam gears morepower2 dyno"

It's the top message.  Pretty sure this was with an older S-series
grind, but I don't know absolutely.  S3s are probably a *little*
different, but I'd start by advancing the intake by one notch (2.5* on a
JWT sprocket, IIRC).

Have you considered trying to buy used sprockets, just in case you don't
find a setting that is more enjoyable than the straight-up JWT grind? :]

--
-=|JP|=-        "It's like a koala crapped a rainbow in my brain..."

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://members.cardomain.com/cowboydren/   |  <//><
'95 SL2 Auto   |         cowboydren @ b15sentra . net         |