Clutch, Etc. Pricing

Julian julianh@alchemysemi.com
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 10:02:46 -0600

Jon wrote:
>There was an inferior pressure plate?  Actually, I'd really like
>to know if JWT could do thier magic on this pressure plate on an
>exchange basis.  I *love* JWT's plate, but I think the cost is
>somewhere around $300, IIRC.

Ooops! I meant clutch disk not pressure plate.   If the new Key Value
kit is for the B13/14/15 would it have the grippier disk thats OEM
on the B15s?

>Sorry, the rears are *not* Key Value parts, hence the price
>differential.  Same pads used on A33 and A32 Maximas, though. :)

Interesting.  Funny how a handful of the B15 owners (myself included)
are wearing out the rear pads a lot quicker than the front pads. It's
a conspiracy I tell ya.

-Julian
'92 NX turbo & '92 SE-R
'01 SE w/pp