SHIFT_2004

Raymond A. Kawski sr20de@epix.net
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 06:55:28 -0600

Mike Jez wrote:

> This would be the time to get a new Maxy :) The new model will be
 fuggly, heavy and more upscale- towards Avalon size. How can ya
 go wrong with a 22K dollar 6spd low 14 sec sport sedan :)
> I too just got the new Nissan add and

I have to disagree with Jez, again.  I would much rather
get a 2003 Spec V.  Every time I drive my
brothers Spec V I'm more and more impressed and pleased
with the car.  My only complaints are the clunky shifter
and a too short 1st gear.  I haven't driven a 2003 but
supposedly this has been corrected.

However every time I drive my one clients 2002 Max SE I
find things I don't like.  The suspension is too loose.
They moved the steering wheel closer and its anoying.
That stupid arm rest always gets in my way.  The center
cluster is too close I keep hitting my leg on it.  The
Brake pedal on the Auto car is too wide that your foot
gets stuck going from gas to brake.

I get in the Spec and feel things and things are where they
belong nothing getting in my way.  Nothing bumping me.  Car is
very Torquey and handles great!

And I have yet to see a Max SE 6 speed priced
at 22K *ANYWHERE*!  Hey Mike wanna get a price and post
the pic somewhere?

RK
--
Ray Kawski
1998 Sentra SE Turbo, 1991 NX 2000, 340K mile 1991 Sentra SE-R