Rear STB Bracket

Seneb@aol.com Seneb@aol.com
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 14:52:52 -0600

In a message dated 10/28/2002 11:50:39 PM Eastern Standard
Time, Omer F. Khan writes:

> Hello all,

> Finally scanned my rear stb bracket template in:

> http://earth.vol.com/~ohm/rearstb/rear%20stb%20bracket.bmp

> Save that image to your computer and open it with "Windows
> Imaging" and when you print it make sure "Actual Size" is
> selected in the options.   It does not print actual size
> using MS Paint (which is a garbage program anyway).

> I measured two sides of the bracket so you can play with
> the sizing if your computer does not print it out actual
> size.

for those of you who might want to have this cut by a
machine shop, i took the image into autocad and made a
drawing of it.  just put the file on a floppy disk and
take it to a machine shop that has a cnc machine, and
they will cut it out for you.  sorry, but i don't have
a clue about price, but if you get a bunch cut it will
be cheaper per piece.

http://www.seneb.net/custom/33937/sentra-stb-plate.dwg

steve
01 g20t