Help car doesn't start (update2)

Satoru Ohta ascciicl@prodigy.net.mx
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 14:48:34 -0600

I am beggining to hate the dealer (ok, I already hated them).  They
couldn't find anything wrong, car is running and gave it back to me with
no charge (at least they didn't suck up my $$$)
The car hesitates when accelerating, jumps in low rpm's.  I looked under
the hood, and disconnected some of the vacuum hoses and the engine
didn't do anything different.  So I put my finger on the hose end to
feel and no vacuum at all.  Tried in different points and hoses, all the
same, no vacuum.  And yesterday afternoon began making awful grinding
noises..  engine revs fine so it seems that the water pump bearing or
a/c bearings are shot.

I am beginning to think that the dealer's scanner is no good...

Satoru