Need Help locatin parts

Mike Jez 93SER@attbi.com
Fri, 25 Oct 2002 20:20:54 -0500

Guys I am in need of a 93 SE-R wireing harness, but 91-94 will do just fine-
ECUs interchange so its not a big deal. If anyone has one, or can help me find
one, I got a brand new 1st Gen DSM  BOV for ya that works great on BBirds and
GTi-Rs, and I'm sure other turbo setups- better than the leaking BBird one.
Its up for the person who can help me find the harness, and I will also pay
for the harness a reasonable amount of $$$ for the engine harness. I need the
harness that goes from the ECU to the injectors, distributor, IAC valve, coil,
alternator- basiacally a engine harness. Been trying to locate one for over a
month now.... they are really hard to find, and Nissan dealers dunno which
harness I need as their parts catalogue lists like 4 diff harness' Thanx
Alot,
Mike Jez
93 SE-R bad wireing harness- misfires, puffs black smoke out the exhaust,
won't idle.
01 Max
90 Max