kumho 712's and snow

Raymond A. Kawski sr20de@epix.net
Fri, 25 Oct 2002 08:14:57 -0500

Chrissy300zx@aol.com wrote:

> Oh did I?  When a guy says that you don't say don't pout.
> Please treat me the same.  Forget I said anything.

Chrissy post what you want but others felt the need to point
out that they where fine for you becuase you don't get much
snow.  Which was not stated in your post.  The information
you posted was valid but not complete.  For someone who
only see's 1-2 inches of snow and lives in an area that
is *MOSTLY* flat the Kuhmos can get you around.   Mostly
at the aid of the VLSD but in areas where hills and tons
of snow abound they plain suck.  I could barely move my
car out of its parking spot to plow it.

RK
--
Ray Kawski
1998 Sentra SE Turbo, 1991 NX 2000, 340K mile 1991 Sentra SE-R