'03 SERCA National Convention- Please Read

Brad Woodworth sr20de@kc.rr.com
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 12:40:12 -0500

***Please reply to me personally at sr20de@kc.rr.com

Ok, guys, I know some of you have been wondering about next year's
convention. The SERCA Plains states region is planning on holding it here
in the Kansas City area. It will be broken up into 3 days like usual. One
of the days will be the track event at Heartland Park Topeka. We will be
running on their 2.5mi road course and will have access to the track for
the entire day. I haven't determined prices yet but I'm wanting to get a
feel for who I can count on to run the track event. This is mainly for
planning purposes right now. If you would like to commit to running the
track event, please let me know by sending me an email at sr20de@kc.rr.com
with '03 convention in the subject line. Please do not post it on the forum
as I am more likely to see it if you email me personally. The convention is
scheduled to be held the weekend of September 12-14, 2003 so this should
give most of you plenty of time to save up for this. I'm *guessing* it will
most likely be around $150/person for the track event with a likely
discount for SERCA members but this is not a certainty at this point in
time. I just wanted to give you a ballpark estimate. So, any of you guys
who will be running the track for sure, please let me know so that I can
start planning this event. As I have more info and updates about the
convention, I will definitely post it.

Thanks,
Brad Woodworth
SERCA Plains States RE