kumho 712's and snow

Scarpulla, Christopher [IT] christopher.scarpulla@citigroup.com
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 10:04:06 -0500

Not to pile it on, but I sent this at 7am, and it got blocked by the list
filter.

>From: Chrissy300zx
>I made it through all last winter with my Kumhos.  I did just fine.  :)

>Chrissy

That's nice, and how much did it snow in Jersey last year? It's a fact that
712's are horrible in the snow, so I hope nobody reading your message thinks
otherwise.

A friend ran them a few winters ago on his A4 Quattro and said the car was
all over the place in the snow.

I'm not at a computer right now, but would bet that a search of the
archives, the forum, and even Google and Tire Rack would back me up on this.

Bottom line... if it snows in your little part of the world, do the research
and think very seriously about putting something different on your car if
you have to drive in the snow.

Chris Scarpulla
-=Via BlackBerry Wireless=-