PLEASE HELP (CAPE OF GOOD HOPE)

Brian Cembor bcembor@fastenal.com
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 08:33:17 -0500

This would be good money for SERCA!
Could buy many SR20DETs!
Brian

PLEASE HELP!!!                                                         22nd
oct. 2002

Dear sir,

I am Abba  Abacha, the son of the late Nigeria Head of States, who died on
the8th July 1998.
 Our family
attorney has revealed to me that my father stocked (USD$ 12.5m) somebulk
amount of money and deposited it with Central Bank Of Nigeria, and that Iwas
named the next of kin to this effect. This money is kept in a coded
accountwith the Central Bank of Nigeria(C.B.N)

If you are willing to participate please contact me through
e-mail;ababaha@ecplaza.netso that I will give you all the details. I promise
you that you will be highly rewarded.I await your response

Thank you very much.Regards
Abba Hamed Abacha