Help car doesn't start

Satoru Ohta ascciicl@prodigy.net.mx
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 09:23:37 -0500

Yesterday I returned from work and picked up my wife to go to her
parents house.
When running through the driveway,the car suddenly began to choke and
engine stopped.
I was low on gas so I thought that was the problem. Bought 5 gallons of
gas (went walking
about a mile cause my wife's car is in the shop) and put it in the car.
When I crank up, it just chokes and won't start. I tried about 15
minutes, and sometimes the
car would start up and idle fine apparently, but when I push the
accelerator, it would choke and
stop.

Everything was fine before that, the car has 60k miles and was serviced
2 weeks ago, all new filters
new plugs.

TIA

Sato
1994 Nissan 2000GSR
Nismo Steering, K&N, STB, AGX, Hyperco G2,