rota rims

exc8636@njit.edu exc8636@njit.edu
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 21:34:33 -0500

hello everyone.  i haven't read this list in awhile, and stored a lot of the
messages, but don't know when or if i'll go through them.  but i still have the
sentra, and so does my sister.

so here's my question.  my sister just got rota rims, the regamaster evo
copies.  problem is, the center dust cap won't fit in the front because it hits
that stud sticking out.  i was wondering what you guys use, cause i don't want
her to run with it exposed.  oh yeah, its a b14.  thanks

i tried to use my old volk racing center caps, but it won't bolt on.  oh well

and i'm very much enjoying my ride in the 240.  can't wait to turbo her :)

Enoch Chow
http://ewok.nissanpower.com