Progress Coil-over suspension group deal !!!

David Evans david@b15sentra.net
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 13:24:31 -0500

Let me just give some insight to the b15 coilover kit made by progress.  They
made that kit well over a year ago and still have not released it to the
public.  I have had guys call them saying I have the money right here to place
a order right now if you will sell me a set and they have said no flat out.
People have asked over and over what it would take to build these and they
have never given a answer.  I just want to give people some background so
people know what they are dealing with.  Remember this is in relation to a kit
that has already be prototyped but has not been released to the public.  If
their tune has changed I would be very surprised.

	-=david