Ok some se-r content, update on the next big thing, further SR20DE NA Dev...

mike kojima choaderboy2@yahoo.com
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 13:00:30 -0500

Ok Jez, you wanna talk crap, if you lived here I would
race you heads up for pinks, acutaly I wouldn't
because your car isn't worth anything.  If you want to
drive your car out here, I'll race you heads up for 3
grand to make it worth your while, on my 5 year old
motor even. I am calling you out infront of all 800
people here.

I'll race your supposed 160 hp motor with my slow 176
hp motor and you know what, I'll beat you, I will
destroy you, I will OWN you. In fact build a $3500
turbo car, build a VQ car, build anything you want and
I'll race you as long as you built it.  In fact I can
build a faster car than you for less money.  Name your
budget, I'll build a car that will own you for less
money than you can.  Name what you want to do, drag or
road, name your budget.  Bring out the Jezmobile and I
will detune one of my cars to spank you, In fact I'll
race you with my SE-R cup car which has a bolt on only
motor.

In fact you are posting this crap on the forums that
my motor is a high buck motor and Andri kicks my ass
with his motor for less money.  That shows how little
you know about anything. My motor has a stock crank,
block, rods and stock cast 300ZX pistons, a ported
head, C3 cams, timing gears and springs, Hotshot
header, stock manifold, JWT ECU.  Andri has Sleeved
block, big bore forged pistons, almost 12:1
compression, crower rods, ported head, big valves, O2
induction manifold, C3 cams, timing gears and springs,
custom header, JWT ECU, CAI.  How the heck can you
call my motor big buck over his? Must be that fuzzy
math.

How the heck do you know what my car even runs? How
are you so sure that it runs high 14's?  Is it because
someone saw me drive an SE-R to high 14 at Fontana?
Guess what, that was not even my car, it was a bolt on
classic, not mine.  Guess what my car is a lot faster
than high 14's low 15's!

But you know what, you are cheesing saying that you
won't even build a fast car because its stupid, you
don't know how to build a fast car, when you try, you
make a pile of smoking junk used parts. So you are
just talking, I am challanging you to put your money
where your mouth is.  You are not even a backyard
tuner, you are something even worse, an armchair
tuner.

Mike