Ok some se-r content, update on the next big thing, further SR20DE NA Dev...

Sam Bass res0z6bi@verizon.net
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 08:39:11 -0500

Damn, I really love the banter between Kojima and Mike Jez. How long
have you guys been doing this? :D

OTOH: Realistically, how much do you think this stroker kit will cost?
I like the fact that we have so many options in the upgrade path for
our cars/engines and this will be another.

Cross your fingers so Mike K. can get his hands on a VE, that's when I
think things will get interesting.

Sam Bass 98
Largo, FL
200SX SE-R