Ok some se-r content, update on the next big thing, further SR20DE NA Dev...

Mike Jez 93SER@attbi.com
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 21:40:54 -0500

> Why you ask?  Cause he can. getting 210 hp out of a VE engine is easy. He
is
> on a mission. respect his goals, not question them.
I respect that Mike is putting the time, $$$ and effort into this, but in
reality how many of us here will be able to afford a 3500 dollar stroker
crank ? If ya look at the price per HP ratio its not all that great. Shit
for that much $$$ U can buy a slightly used Fmax kit that will lay down
close to 400WHP. I know there are some pure hard core NA guys here, but just
saying its out of some of us' reach- finanicialy put it. For 7K dollars U
can have a 500HP turbo DE, or a wicked ass SR20VE for about 4K bux with all
the mods on it and put out just as much HP. I'm just trying to say...it is
too expensive. I myself would be pretty pissed off when some 1200 dolllar
BBird DET with just a Isuzu front mount-300 bux and 3" exhaust-250 bux on
12psi-  5 bux for bleeder valve smokes my car after I just spend like 7K bux
on this SR24DE and another guy has about 2K bux in his car- runing a stock
US ECU.
Mike Jez
01 Maxima
90 Maxima