Ok some se-r content, update on the next big thing, further SR20DE NA Development

cowboydren@b15sentra.net cowboydren@b15sentra.net
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 16:24:04 -0500

On Thu, Oct 17, 2002 at 12:13:29PM -0500, mike kojima wrote:

> Ok, I'll post some se-r content.

Sweet.:)

> This is going to be a 94mm stroke with a block sleeved
> to 89mm for a displacement of around 2350cc.  It

Holy fishsticks!

> developed, it will be digitized and programed into a 6
> axis CNC machine so it can be replicated with 100%
> consistancy.

Forgive the drool, I spaced off there for a second.  By "across the
board", do you really mean "across the board," or "across the board from
6000-7000 RPM?"  Be honest, here, Mike. :)  Will it still work with S4s
an an 11:1 sub-2000cc block in a 2800-lb vehicle?  Really?

> Best of all after I figure it all out, you will be
> able to buy the bits.

Even the header?!?! :D

--
-=|JP|=-        "It's like a koala crapped a rainbow in my brain..."

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://members.cardomain.com/cowboydren/   |  <//><
'95 SL2 Auto   |         cowboydren @ b15sentra . net         |