Goodbye mailing list.

Wayne Cox wmc_sr20@bellsouth.net
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 09:31:59 -0500

At 10:19 AM 10/17/2002 -0400, you wrote:
> > groups.yahoo.com offers free hosting.

>And it sucks big time!!!!!

I'm on about 6 lists there, moderator of one, and have been since 3 years
ago when it was EGroups.  I think it works pretty well.  Every now & then,
delivery gets slow but eventually the messages get out.  They tack ads onto
the bottom of each message.  Can't say that I've every read one, or even
noticed them lately :)  [setting your preferences to "plain text only"
helps with that.]  If you create a user profile with them, be sure to go
into the options screen and opt-out of the email for "special offers"
(ie:  spam)  I've never had them send me any shit.

    -Wayne  91 NK2k,  93 NX2k,  92 SE-R-Parts-Car