Goodbye mailing list.

George Roffe geo3@earthlink.net
Wed, 16 Oct 2002 23:19:08 -0500

Khiem, <spdracer@mail.utexas.edu> wrote:

>Yeah, this mailing list has been great.  I joined back in '97 when I was
>still a senior in high school.  Most of what I've learned has been from
>this list.  And another nice thing about the list vs. the forums, a lot
>less noise!  This list has remained mostly technical whereas people wonder
>where they get get LED washer lights on the forums.  Well, it's been a
>great run!

Larry, don't do it.  While there may be more traffic on the forums these
days, there is *still* a large number of people who prefer the mailing
list.  Don't judge how much people value the list just based upon the
volume of traffic.

George Roffe
Houston, TX
91 SE-R (well modded)
91 G20 turbo (well modded)
84 944 SCCA ITS race car under construction
<http://home.earthlink.net/~geo3/>