Tein Coilovers

sean mcmahon badahab@yahoo.com
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 21:25:09 -0500

So there I was on teins web site the other day, tein.com, when I find that they
are making a ss coilover set for the b14.  WOO HOO.  Run down to my local tein
dealership (just happens to be withing walking distance) and find out that it
should be about a month out.  They also said that it would be around 1200.  Now
I would prefer a flex set, but im not that picky.  Does anyone know anything
about this?  Will they offer camber plates and pillow ball mounts?  If they
dont can I use the rear motivational mount and my choice of camber plates?  Its
listing the spring rates as 336f/280r.

-sean