How Should I price my 93 SE-R

Daniel Lee danclee@attbi.com
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 20:22:37 -0500

From: "Mohammad J. Baig" <vt_mughal@yahoo.com>
To: "SE-R" <se-r@lists.deskmedia.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 15, 2002 12:25 PM
Subject: How Should I price my 93 SE-R

> Hello All.  I am possibly thinking about selling my
> classic 93.  The problem is that I am having trouble
> pricing it accurately.

I think your best bet is to see what other *privately owned* 93's with
similar options, condition, mileage, etc. are going for. Check the
newspaper, or the forums. You'll probably be going to high if you're basing
your price on what a dealer would sell one for.

FWIW, if I were in the market for a 93, $4k is at the very upper limit of
what I would be willing to pay. I think the $2500 to $3500 range is more
realistic.

Daniel Lee
93 SE-R