rear rotors?

epster epster@ais.net
Sun, 13 Oct 2002 13:01:26 -0500

Sorry if this was addressed - I don't recall seeing it.
Went to replace a rear rotor last week- ordered from autozone - wrong
rotor. Told me 1.6 and 2.0L were different P/N. Also 2.0L abs/non-abs were
different as was the 93-up 2.0L. But they took it back. So called NAPA
(regional warehouse) and said they had them. Went to pick it up, same wrong
rotor! Murray's was special order too. So:
1) what gives? My 92 FSM lists one rotor for all rear disk brakes. They
show 3 (then again they asked if it was AWD)
2) The disk has the correct bolt pattern, but is about 257mm x 9mm rather
than 235mm x 7mm. What car is it really for? (a possible upgrade?)

PAt
'92 Turbo SE-R