Need help w/ strange electrical problem

Gilberto Espinosa gilbertoe@earthlink.net
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 22:39:58 -0500

Hey guys/girls...need some help w/ a strange electrical problem I have on my
96 P10.  After about 20 minutes of driving, when I push the brakes, my
lights and radio "blink off" like they just lost power for a split second.
It's also caused my car to stall a few times.  Seems like it's connected
somehow w/ the brake lights.  I've checked all the bulbs and the wiring to
them and found nothing out of the ordinary.  I don't have any radio mods and
I've tested the alternator already (it holds around 14.x V).  It's an
intermittent issue but enough to cause me concern.  Any electrical guru's
out there have any idea what else to check?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Gil
96 P10 w/ mods