The Glen

Raymond A. Kawski sr20de@epix.net
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 18:55:50 -0500

"KIERAN A. LAVIN" wrote:

> I think you'll learn over time that those Panther XP's will stop
> you like you will not believe.  Prior to those, I *NEVER* felt
> comfortable with my brakes... now I never doubt them!  They're
> incredible!  It takes some getting used to though.

Oh I know there is a lot of brake there but I'm sure I have
enough power that they may not be enough.

> When I tell you all the events I want to do and I send my
> check in in February, you'll have to send the check as well...
> that way you're locked in and have no choice!

Hopefully my schedule will be as light as it is now then I
will.  I hope to get an exhaust and AGX's for the NX as well
as a cage for it over the winter.

I would like to get a roll-bar for the SE but then it ruins
it as a shuttlebus at SE-R meets.

RK
--
Ray Kawski
1998 Sentra SE Turbo, 1991 NX 2000, 340K mile 1991 Sentra SE-R