Forsale '95 G20 for $2800?

Adam Koo adamkoo@hot-shot.com
Tue, 8 Oct 2002 17:12:17 -0500

Hi All.
I am selling a 1995 G20 touring with 79k miles on it. The car has
always been
well maintained, with paper works to prove it.

However, I had an accident couple of weeks ago. The car will need a
rear clip
but she still runs straight and track fine.

Just wondering if there is any serious SER fans out there will like
to buy this car
and repair her as a hobby. I am asking $2800 nego as the car has a
good
strong engine and has always been a clean car.

Only molifications are the UR pullies added to it during the last 77k
miles full
maintainance.

I have pics for serious buyers.

Thanks you and regards,

adam

end
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

"Free price comparison tool gives you the best prices and cash back!"
http://www.bestbuyfinder.com/download.htm