The Glen

George Roffe geo3@earthlink.net
Mon, 7 Oct 2002 00:38:43 -0500

Tim Rogers wrote:

>So George, will you be forwarding this latest tasty bit of SE-R track
>superiority to the Renlist?

Nah.  Actually, the last time it came up some folks came on to praise the
SE-R.  BTW, I *never* bad mouth the 944 and *never* bring up other cars
unless someone asks a question or posts something incorrect.  The responses
are funny sometimes though.

>Or will they kick you out without refunding your membership fee?
>(Yes folks, you have to _pay_ to be on that mailing list...)

Actually, you don't need to pay to be on Rennlist.  Membership is
voluntary.  There are some advantages available to members though, one of
which is a tool club which is something we've discussed from time to time
for SERCA.

George Roffe
Houston, TX
91 SE-R (well modded)
91 G20 turbo (well modded)
84 944 SCCA ITS race car under construction
<http://home.earthlink.net/~geo3/>