wireing harness part # URGENT.

Mike Jez 93SER@attbi.com
Sun, 6 Oct 2002 22:53:51 -0500

Hello,
I'm looking for the ECU wireing harness part # for a 93-94 SE-R. I went to
Nissan to order a new wireing harness for a SE-R but it appears that there are
2 diff harness for the car and they aint too sure which one is the one that I
want. I'm looking for the one that goes from the distributor, to the MAF, to
the coil, injectors, all the little sensors on the engine and into the ECU
inself. There is supposed to be a tag on the harness but mine has washed off
over all those years and I can't read the #s anymore. Its supposed to start
with 24100 or something like that. If anyone has this # or knows what I'm
talking about please lemme know, I need to repleace my wireing harness, some
animals got under my hood and ate up my wireing harness !! New one is 200 bux
so I reather buy a brand new one than risk buying a used one. Thanx alot
Mike Jez
93 SE-R with a chewed up wireing harness
01 Max
90 Max