Greddy E-manage

Kurt Wubbels kurt@emetic.org
Fri, 4 Oct 2002 18:27:33 -0500

I guess I wasn't very clear :)

The e-manage is in between something like an s-afc and tec-iii/haltech/motec
in terms of features, but costs only as much as the afc. The e-manage unit
itself, without the "support tool" acts as a very basic AFC allowing you to
adjust the fuel curve at 5 points. The support tool allows *MUCH* more
advanced programming of the unit, but is, in theory, only supposed to be
sold to an authorized GReddy dealer to tune your car for you. Basically the
support tool is just some windows-based software and a serial cable. There
are clone versions of the cable as well as GReddy ones -- you can buy both
here: http://www.mkiv.com/tmp/emanage/

Basically, for ~$450 out the door you have yourself a pretty flexible tool
to tune your engine. :)