Inertia Reel Seat Belts

cowboydren@b15sentra.net cowboydren@b15sentra.net
Mon, 30 Sep 2002 18:49:13 -0500

Autocrossing has come up a lot lately, so I thought I'd share this with
y'all in stock classes.  I found out quite by accident that you can lock
the seatbelt in my car simply by tugging quickly on the shoulder strap.
If I sit down, rump firmly in the fold of the seat, shoulders and hips
centered, then buckle the seatbelt and snug it down against my body, a
firm yank on the shoulder strap locks the belt.  Then I scoot forward
ever so slightly in the seat, so that my hips put strain on the lap
strap, keeping the tension.

How many other SE-Rs have this feature?

--
-=|JP|=-        "It's like a koala crapped a rainbow in my brain..."

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://members.cardomain.com/cowboydren/   |  <//><
'95 SL2 Auto   |         cowboydren @ b15sentra . net         |