225/45 15

cowboydren@b15sentra.net cowboydren@b15sentra.net
Mon, 30 Sep 2002 18:16:00 -0500

On Mon, Sep 30, 2002 at 12:40:20PM -0500, sean mcmahon wrote:

> Hmmm I bet one of those wheels would fit after looking at them.

What wheels?

> think about that though.  And what the heck happened to str?  Do I have to go
> into sp now?  man that sucks.  Guess its time to go all out on the nissan.

Not at your current level, no.  If you modify the differential (Quaife
ATB or some such) or use R-compound tires that you seem to be so randy
for, yes, SP is your next stop.  If you keep your cat, don't get a
big-bore throttle body, and don't futz around with the motor mounts too
much, an SE-R is perfect for STS.  Falken Azenis are cheap, dude, and
the current favorite for STS...just don't drive around in the rain much.

--
-=|JP|=-        "It's like a koala crapped a rainbow in my brain..."

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://members.cardomain.com/cowboydren/   |  <//><
'95 SL2 Auto   |         cowboydren @ b15sentra . net         |