Spec V + ABS

cowboydren@b15sentra.net cowboydren@b15sentra.net
Sun, 29 Sep 2002 23:01:06 -0500

On Sun, Sep 29, 2002 at 08:55:49PM -0500, NX 2000 wrote:

> Sorry bout the long winded post, but I se-riously think this might be a flaw
> in the design of the car.

Nope.  Just silly people pushing cars to their limits.  I thought that
B15s had a more sophisticated ABS system, but Classics only have (I
believe) a two-channel system; one for left-front/right-rear and one for
right-front/left-rear.  If one of the pair locks, it pulsates that
channel, causing the car to not brake.  On a Classic, you can just pull
a fuse to disable ABS.  I don't know about B15s, though.

--
-=|JP|=-        "It's like a koala crapped a rainbow in my brain..."

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://members.cardomain.com/cowboydren/   |  <//><
'95 SL2 Auto   |         cowboydren @ b15sentra . net         |