SR20 motor won't start

Jim Wright wrightj@apple.com
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 13:24:09 -0500

On Friday, September 27, 2002, at 12:53  PM, AustinPR69@aol.com wrote:

> Today I was driving my 93' NX2000 with only 88,000 miles and
> it died at a stop sign when I put it in nuetral to slow down.

Just died, or did it stumble and sputter?  Any odd noises at all?

> When I try to start it, it won't turn over. The starter is
> working fine, and I checked the fuel pressure and it's fine,
> so the fuel pump is ok.

Did you actually pull the fuel line to verify this?

> The starter just turns when I turn the key, but the motor will not
> start.

Pull the plugs, and shine a light down the holes, and look for coolant.
  You may have blown a head gasket.  What youre describing is exactly
what happened to mine, and all four cylingers had fluid in them.