junk yard question- law involved ?

Mike Jez 93SER@attbi.com
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 01:49:38 -0500

I got a 90 day warranty on the tranny from them. And when I picked it up the
guy at the counter of - A-Reliable Auto Parts told me that if its not the
right tranny or something they will refund me the $$$. Looks like I got to
pull the trans out and get a reman one from the place online- 12 month
warranty on that one. They had reman SR20 trannies for 600 bux. Steal
compared to some of the used trannies going around for 500 bux- some with a
poping out 5th gear...
Mike Jez