brand new sr20de

cowboydren@b15sentra.net cowboydren@b15sentra.net
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 16:46:16 -0500

On Sun, Sep 22, 2002 at 07:06:34PM -0500, Ajay Sharma wrote:

> I understand that nissan has brand new sr20de motors in some warehouse that
> are approx 5K dollars if you go through a local nissan stealer.  Has anyone

Probably roller engines for those of us with cars less than a decade
old. ;)

> actually done this and be able to comment on say a brand new tranny etc?  I
> also thought that nissan has stopped making the engine?!

That's true.  Most car companies keep a small stash of things like
engines and transmissions for when stupid stuff happens and they have to
be replaced under warrantee.  The SR20 has only been discontinued for
one model year...it was used right through the '02 G20, remember?

--
-=|JP|=-        "It's like a koala crapped a rainbow in my brain..."

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://members.cardomain.com/cowboydren/   |  <//><
'95 SL2 Auto   |         cowboydren @ b15sentra . net         |